Middle River, MD Boat Detailing
Our detailing services include washing the boat from our dry docks, cleaning under hatches, and all gutter tracks when accessible. We remove salt, bird droppings, water stains and all dirt. We also dry all windows and brightwork. Allstar Marine offers one-time washes and recurring washes according to a schedule you prefer. One of the keys to boat maintenance is also one of the simplest- have your boat washed and waxed regularly.
Routine cleaning facilitate a more pleasant and organized boating environment, but it also goes a long way towards counteracting the long-term effects wear and tear. Keeping a regular boat detailing schedule will also go a long way toward preserving the beauty, functionality, and resale value of your vessel. You or your Allstar Marine staff will be able to spot potential problems that may need immediate action, thereby saving you from having to shell out a huge sum for repair or replacement in case the issue gets worse in the future. You don’t want your boat breaking down in the middle of a fishing trip or family occasion.
Ask us about our regularly scheduled detailing services!
- Buffing with special compounds and wax
- Remove all accessible light rust stains inside and out
- Clean and protect all vinyl, leather and plastic (seats and cushions)
- Clean and polish windshields and glass
- Clean all canvas and outdoor carpeting
- Interior - vacuum, wipe all surfaces, clean windows, seats and carpeting.
- Polish all brightwork
- Clean and protect window glass